Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot watch anything on the roku channel. not on my computer, phone, or devices.

Jump to solution

I can watch my NETFLIX without a problem, but the subscribed channel A&E CRIME CENTRAL will not play and when I look in myroku it's there but there is a blue dot beside the subscription.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot watch anything on the roku channel. not on my computer, phone, or devices.

Jump to solution

Hi @BR-Anderson,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you with your problem on A&E Crime Central. For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, please provide us with additional information:

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. 

Kind regards,
Eunice
Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot watch anything on the roku channel. not on my computer, phone, or devices.

Jump to solution

Hi @BR-Anderson,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you with your problem on A&E Crime Central. For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, please provide us with additional information:

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. 

Kind regards,
Eunice
Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.