Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdwhite9
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot sign in to the curiosity stream channel

Jump to solution

Wish that I could say I found the technical answer to accessing my primary receiver subscription with my secondary receiver. . My answer was to buy a discounted $11.99 one year subscription for my second receiver. Now both of my Roku receivers can access Curiosity Stream, one of the best subscription channels available. 

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the response, @jdwhite9. We'd like to take a second look at your account if that's okay with you. We'll PM you shortly to see how we can best assist you.

0 Kudos
Enzym3

Jump to solution

I couldn't login to Curiosity Stream from Roku but could from the web. The reason: special characters in my password (punctuation). 

It's pretty embarrassing that neither Roku nor Curiosity Stream could post this somewhere to save folks a lot of hassle (or you know, fix the app)

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Enzym3,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

For us to better understand the issue you're having, are you trying to access Curiosity Stream through the stand-alone channel or through The Roku Channel? Also, are you directly subscribed to the channel or through Roku Pay?

The information you provide would help us better assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos