Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot disable Amazon Prime auto play previews / trailers

Jump to solution

@mjdindc wrote:

Does anyone know if this has been removed?  I saw it there and set everything to NOT auto play but the option seems to have disappeared again when I am setting up a new ROKU.

The new Prime UI seems to be in a limited device-specific release cycle, so only one of your Roku devices may have it.

0 Kudos
MPStreamer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I still see it in my Amazon Prime channel - version 12.0 build 2021070213

Same place and text as before:

Launch the app, go to the settings gear, go to "Autoplay" and turn "Off" ("Turning autoplay off stops trailers from automatically playing when browsing on this device."

0 Kudos
rogu

Jump to solution

Go into the Prime Video app

Go to settings

Click on Autoplay

Choose Off

GGGII

Re: ** SOLVED on ROKU** Cannot disable Amazon Prime auto play previews / trailers

Jump to solution

When streaming on ROKU.

Once you login and select who's watching, press the back arrow (generally top left on your remote).

Then tab down to the settings which is bottom left on your tv screen (looks like a cog with the word settings next to it).  Hit the ok button on your remote.  Then tab down to Autoplay and press ok on your remote.  Set auto play to off.

May peace return to your TV watching experience.

0 Kudos