Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azep17

Can you add Samsung tv plus on roku

Jump to solution

I need samsung tv plus as an app to add to my roku. Live tv on roku has same channels, but samsung tv plus has all of them closed captioned, only some on roku Live tv are caption and yes I do have my roku tv set to have captioning on always. Please offer this or simply have captioning added to all the channels listed on your live tv.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can you add Samsung tv plus on roku

Jump to solution

Hi @azep17,

We appreciate your interest in this and your communication with us here in the Roku Community.

Regarding the exact time this channel will be accessible on the platform,  we don't have a lot of information to provide. If you need any additional help, get in touch with them directly.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @azep17,

We appreciate your interest in this and your communication with us here in the Roku Community.

Regarding the exact time this channel will be accessible on the platform,  we don't have a lot of information to provide. If you need any additional help, get in touch with them directly.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
DrJohnnyFever
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Like Rey, I want access to Samsung TV Plus via Roku.

There is an online source claiming this can be accomplished at:

https://itechlogical.com/samsung-tv-plus-on-roku/

My system is comprised of:

Samsung Smart HDTV 6 Series SW ver: T-KTMAKUC-1400.3, BT-S

Roku Streaming Stick Plus 3810R OS/SW ver. 12.5.5 Build 4174 App ver. 0.8.401-734366

It appears to me that my system meets/exceeds the qualifying criteria for accessing the Smart TV Plus app via the Roku device, if the information from the online source is accurate.

However, there is no Streaming Channels section available via my Roku. There is a Streaming Store and there is a Search but no Search Channels. Regardless, I performed a Search by entering Samsung TV Plus in the search bar, but no Samsung TV Plus was found. Therefore, all the additional instructions from that online source proved worthless, until and unless somebody can tell me what I’ve missed.

So, what am I missing?

To the Roku Community Moderator: What I understand, given your answer to Rey is that Roku is waiting on Samsung to perform whatever tasks are necessary to facilitate the availability and accessibility of Samsung TV Plus via Roku. Therefore, I intend to contact Samsung and, fingers crossed, they don't kick me back to you, and I start feeling like a dog chasing its tail.

CindyR457

Jump to solution

#LINKS

SO... When are you going to add SAMSUNG TV PLUS???

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.