Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StillCasey

Can't sign into Paramount; emailed instructions never received

We have a new Roku Express 4K. In going through and putting in all my passwords for the various channels I pay for, I couldn't find where I'd saved the password for Paramount+. Since I subscribe to it through Roku, I tried that password. It didn't work, but Paramount+ said they would send me an email with instructions on how to change my password. They have my correct email. That was days ago and no email has arrived from Paramount+. Yes, I've checked my spam folder. I've received a promotional email from Paramount+ in the meantime so I know my gmail is not blocking them.  I've tried multiple times to do this again in case I screwed something up the first time but nothing has worked. In the meantime, I'm paying for a channel I can't watch and I can't figure out how to ask Roku to help me with this. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mztazlady
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't sign into Paramount; emailed instructions never received

You should  check the email  that was with the Paramount  plus  all I did was in my emails I check the search area type Paramount  it shows in the folder.  Or check yr other emails the same way.   

1. Click the "Sign In" link located on the upper right portion of our home page.
  2. Click "Forgot your password."
  3. Enter the email address used to sign up for Paramount+.
  4. Next, check your email inbox for an email from noreply@paramountplus.com. ...
  5. Enter and confirm your new password.
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't sign into Paramount; emailed instructions never received

@StillCasey-

If you signed up for Paramount+ through a third party like Roku instead of directly with Paramount+  then Paramount+ may have no record of your account or email.

If you signed up through Roku try accessing Paramount+ in The Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos