Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Colinr
Reel Rookie

Can’t replay Emmerdale catchups

Up until yesterday I was able to replay past episodes of Emmerdale, now I can’t. I can replay other soaps but not Emmerdale. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Bella10

Re: Can’t replay Emmerdale catchups

Hi mine is the same have you managed to sort yours yet

0 Kudos
Colinr
Reel Rookie

Hi Bella. No, it’s still the same. I’ve messaged ITVx, and they have said there is a problem their end and they are working on it. 

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Colinr!

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you sharing your resolution by contacting the channel provider for further assistance since they manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform independently. 

In the meantime, you may highlight the channel tile of the affected app and press the star (*) button on your remote to update it. 

We hope it gets sorted out soon so you can get back on streaming now.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Bella10!

We appreciate your first post and would be happy to help you contact the right support regarding your concern. 

Since this is an isolated case within the ITVX app, we highly recommend directly contacting their Support team for further assistance. You may reach them here: ITVX Support

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.