Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Remove MAX, a Teen logged in with his account and now I can't get to my own

A misguided youth (friend of the family) logged into his family's MAX account on my Ultra. I now can't delete them and log into my own account. I've done a factory restore a few times. Each time I install MAX it comes up with the wrong people. and I'm not able to remove it from the * button

Thank You

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Can't Remove MAX, a Teen logged in with his account and now I can't get to my own

@WinstonLily I don't have Max so this may not work, but for most apps just open the app which has the wrong login and go to settings in the app and find a place to logout.  If you can logout of the Max app then you should be able to close the app, open the app again and login with your information.

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

Re: Can't Remove MAX, a Teen logged in with his account and now I can't get to my own

Yes just do as @HDMIGuy says. I have Max, so I can supply the specific details. Just go to Settings in the left-hand column and then choose 'Sign Out'. That it!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.