Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I watch Sky Sports Box Office on Roku?

Jump to solution

100% agree with the fact that we should be able to download the BT sport boxoffice app on Roku. Just paid to watch an event and now have to watch it on my phone instead of the tv because you won’t allow the correct app; only BT sport 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can I watch Sky Sports Box Office on Roku?

Jump to solution

Greetings @chloelouise 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding channel availability on Roku devices.

Please be aware that many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. For more information about that channel being available on Roku devices, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on Roku in your region.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can I watch Sky Sports Box Office on Roku?

Jump to solution

Greetings @chloelouise 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding channel availability on Roku devices.

Please be aware that many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. For more information about that channel being available on Roku devices, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on Roku in your region.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos