Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CNN not working on Roku TV

Does regular CNN still work on Roku.  I get an error message that says, "No Network Detected, There was a problem trying to connect to your network, please try again." However, the network works just fine, and every single other app on the TV works and connects without incident. I have deleted/reinstalled/updated and unplugged/reset the TV. Any thoughts.

2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CNN not working on Roku TV

Since all other channels are working properly, the problem is with the CNN channel itself. Before contacting CNN for support, first remove the channel, reboot the Roku TV (this means pulling the power for over 10 seconds, or using the Settings/Power menu to do a system restart), then adding the channel back in. Don't forget the restart, or the channel removal was never completed.

If it still won't work, and everything else is fine, then you need to contact CNN for support. Roku doesn't create the channels available on their devices, other than The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
IslandGirl4
Channel Surfer

Re: CNN not working on Roku TV

Anyone having a problem should write HERE --->>>>  help@cnn.com

If they are flooded with enough complaints someone will do something

0 Kudos