Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jef2210
Reel Rookie

CC not available: Great British baking show

Closed captions are not available on Great British baking show (I looked under * and closed caption grayed out and is set to ON ALWAYS). PLEASE PUT CLOSED CAPTIONS ON THIS CHANNEL. I cannot understand a word they say, even when turned way up or down. (It's not always the early seasons either bc I'm trying to watch season 6 now: no captions available).

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CC not available: Great British baking show

Hi, @Jef2210!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Rest assured that we will share this with the respective team as your convenience and satisfaction are among our priorities. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like us to address. We'd be happy to listen and take appropriate action.

We hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.