Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liath

Britbox not working on HiSense TV

Hi Mary, I tried deleting the channel and restarting the system; I still have the same issue. Clicking on BritBox on my HiSense tv just takes me back to the home screen with no message. BritBox support says they wrote a patch but Roku hasn't implemented it. Is that true? Could you let us onto BritBox on the Roku Channel until the issue is resolved? Here are two tracking IDs for this problem: 36-237-723 and 36-237-747. Hope its solved soon! Getting 3 weeks of a year's subscription is harsh.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: britbox fails to load 90% of time in US

Hi @Liath,

Welcome to your first post in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the behavior you have run into with the Britbox channel. We would be more than happy to help. A suggestion we highly recommend is to make sure to follow the proper steps for a clean channel install. This is to remove the channel, do a system restart, and install the channel again, specifically in that order.

If the issue still persists after doing the above mentioned troubleshooting steps, it may be best to contact the channel provider's support directly for further assistance.

In addition, we advise that if you wish to watch the Britbox channel through The Roku Channel, you would need to cancel your current subscription with Britbox directly. Then, subscribe to Britbox through Roku Pay, as they are not linked or related.

Please do give us updates.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.