Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Peacock deal on ROKU not available to non premium subscribers

I tried to sign-up for the ROKU 2023 Peacock deal for $2.99 a month for 3 months.  It was not available to previous premium subscribers but I only have had a free account.  I followed the procedures and got an email from Peacock that I signed up for their Premium service, but when I sign it, I says I don't have the service.  Why wasn't my application for this Black Friday deal handled through ROKU?  Why can't I get the 3 month @ $2.99 a month?  I cannot find anyone to contact on Peacock or Roku to answer my question.

5 REPLIES 5
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: Black Friday Peacock deal on ROKU not available to non premium subscribers

Is this the deal you're referring to? https://tinyurl.com/yrra53eb

I'm a Comcast subscriber and already have Peacock Premium. Of all the channels on my Roku its one of my least favorite, but everyone's tastes are different. Make sure to choose the right code word for one month or annual too.

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos
OakKnoll

Roku is not honoring ANY black Friday deals if you are a current subscriber. So my basic paramount+ cannot be upgraded honoring the BF sale. ROKU dropped the ball again. I will be dropping all Roku services and looking for alternates.

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

I've never used Roku to subscribe to apps.  I use the website of the app.  If I have Hulu, I'm billed through Hulu.  If I have Paramount+, I'm billed through Paramount+, and so on.  In the end I think this is the easiest way to avoid any issues of any kind.  Just a suggestion.  

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OakKnoll,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having problems getting the Black Friday deals. We don't want you to miss it. To be better assisted with your deals, please contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Just tell me what channel are you on time if I can have my f****** peacock please can you just fix it

0 Kudos