Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BLK1978

Benson Video Quality Is Poor/Constant Buffering on Amazon Fire Tablet

I was trying to watch episodes of Benson on my computer but the video quality was poor. You could still make out what you were looking at but the quality of the episodes were almost pixelated. So, figuring it might be my computer,  I switched over to watching on my Amazon Fire tablet. The video quality is ok. Kinda fuzzy but way better than on my computer. However, it literally keeps buffering every 5 seconds. Just like on my computer, it does not matter what episode you're watching. 

So I turned off my tablet, made sure my computer was off and I rebooted my internet. When it set back up, I went on my computer and same thing as before. Then I tried my tablet, same thing as before.

Has Roku said anything about issues on their end? Benson and Coach are not the only shows having video quality issues. I tried to watch Bewitched, thinking it was an issue with just Benson and sure enough - the video quality is poor. (I just found out about the issues with Coach.)

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.