Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badly positioned commercials

I totally agree. I have just wasted 35 minutes searching for ROKU contact information, creating a profile and trying to figure out how to reply on a different question. This is driving me batty. I appreciate that they have to show the same 4 commercials and I LOVE that they let us know how much time we have to run to the bathroom, kitchen, etc. 

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE work on the timing. I see this is an older thread but I haven’t noticed this until about 2 weeks ago . Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Badly positioned commercials

Hey @Poppypetgirl,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about the commercial experience you had. With commercial experience, the contents are under the control of the channel provider. If it's under a specific channel provider, it's best to reach out to that channel provider's support to inquire further and address the issue since the commercial contents are controlled by them. On the other hand, if it's under The Roku Channel, you can keep us posted about the experience you had, and we're here to help.

If there's anything we can further assist with aside from this, let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.