Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
udepeep

Artcast returns to main menu in the middle streaming a gallery

I am brand new Artcast subscriber.  Artcast returns to main menu in the middle of streaming a gallery.  It happens on all of our devices.  I have already disabled the bandwidth saver and the 20 minute auto power saver with no results.  What is the point of advertising Artcast as an art gallery for your television if it returns to the roku screen after a short period of time?  How can this be resolved?

Thank you.

Judy

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Artcast returns to main menu in the middle streaming a gallery

https://community.roku.com/t5/Network-Wireless-Wired-Connections/Artcast-issue-returns-to-main-roku-...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Artcast returns to main menu in the middle streaming a gallery

Have you checked in Artcast's settings and options?  Perhaps it has its own timeout setting.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.