Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMIGIRL
Reel Rookie

Apps are CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

I  am trying to download several apps listed in my "search results".  For the past 6 months or so, they have maintained a "Currently Unavailable" status.  I like to know when they will be available to download.  I have spoken to two agents who failed to understand my question or simply had no answer for me.  In my opinion, if they are posted they should be available.  I have added them to my SAVED category.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Apps are CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

You didn't provide the names of the channels so no one can look to see what they are. It's possible you are in a location that isn't supported by that channel, but usually you can't even see those. But in the end it's the channel provider that controls the availability of their channel, and only they can explain why it is not available to you.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
AMIGIRL
Reel Rookie

Re: Apps are CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Hello Dan!  ExampleS of those stations/apps:  BEL RTL CLASSIC ROCK, BEL RTL, ORF1 SPEZIAL

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.