Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music not working on Roku TV

Every time I try to open Apple Music on my Roku tv, it loads for about 2 minutes or so then it shows this message. “NETWORK UNAVAILABLE. THERE WERE ERRORS WITH THIS CONNECTION. WAIT A MOMENT, THEN TRY AGAIN.” It then gives me the option to reload or exit out of the channel. I’ve tried uninstalling it twice, unplugging it, and plugging it back in and disconnecting the Wi-Fi, and connecting it again. No luck. This has happened before, and it usually goes away on its own but this time I’ve been struggling with it for about an hour. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Apple Music not working on Roku TV

Hi  @dagotdatdope17

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the Apple Music channel is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to  Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to Apple Music support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna