Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerbo2
Channel Surfer

App not working after 11.0.0 4193 update

16521817427418581777418500096752.jpg

Could anybody tell me why I keep getting this on 3 apps I have installed. I'm getting 350 mbps on my internet so it's not that. Have factory reset and uninstalled apps nothing works

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Z06
Roku Guru

Re: App not working after 11.0.0 4193 update

Roku’s don’t use apps. They use channels. Are you a developer? If so post in that area 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Jerbo2, ignore @Z06 and whatever he plans on calling himself tomorrow.  Are all the channels/apps not working "Instant TV" channels?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Jerbo2
Channel Surfer

That's why I don't post often on these boards usually get someone who know absolutely nothing resounding. No it's just 3 channels talked to the developer of one and there are no problems on his end so it's gotta be Roku.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

@Jerbo2  This is an open community. Most of the channels (you call them apps) are not developed by Roku themselves. So you have a Roku 4800 correct? Exactly which channels are you having issues with? 90% of the time a channel developer would have to address the code from within their channel to work correctly with Roku 11. After my TV updated to Roku 11 I checked for updates again. 20 out of 30 channels I have also received updates to work with Roku 11. Same goes for your smartphone. When a new version of iOS or Android rolls out then app developers need to update their apps to work with the new OS

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.