Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texconsin
Streaming Star

Re: Annoying continuous ROKU loop commercial

Demeaning her persona?  You CAN'T be serious!  She spent time in prison for screwing other investors with her insider trading!!!

debfenwick
Channel Surfer

Wow I did not know that.I went online to see if I could email her and tell her wise up.But the site wanted money so I didnt do it.I also found a web service that provides continuous loop advertisingg for public sevice tvs.Like in dovtors offices.

But ultimately it is Roku doing the advertising,

Gabana
Channel Surfer

These commercials are so extremely annoying, almost makes me not want to watch the Roku channel. I usually and constantly see it on channel 518 and others. 

Texconsin
Streaming Star

Don't worry.  It won't take much longer before you switch to Pluto TV like I did.

am19

This is why the mute button is my BEST friend! Use it - as soon as you sense the annoying voice, music, etc, is going to come on - just push that button!

TCL1
Binge Watcher

Umm, Chel, Roku IS responsible for the ads because they are Roku ads!

Responses like yours makes us all realize that you guys don't give a **bleep** about our issues. Hopefully Roku will realize they are losing money because of your cavalier attitude and the lack of customer support in general.

catio
Reel Rookie

I agree very annoying plays all the time. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting.

We deeply apologize for the commercial and ad experience you've come across. We understand that repetitive commercials take out the fun in streaming. Rest assured that we'll pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for review.

Once again, we sincerely are sorry for this, and bearing with us in the meantime.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Texconsin
Streaming Star

However, "the beatings will continue until morale improves."

"Thank you sir, may (we) have another (and another and another and another and another and another and another)."

ksluder

HELP!  This is affecting my mental health!  I cannot stand this repetitive commercial loop.  I have to keep the remote with me at all times so I can MUTE.  My dog even recognizes it, when he hears "Rise Up" he perks his head up cause he knows I'm most likely to get up off the couch.  PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY.  Roku, you can do better! 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.