Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Exer142443643
Reel Rookie

Re: Amazon Prime keeps dropping from my Roku

I'll answer your inquiries,  as it may help someone else in the future.   I gave up and abandoned my amazon prime after many years because my current Roku TV will play between 1 and 3 minutes of an Amazon show and would give an error similar to that content isn't available right now ... and this was happening on older episodes of shows as well as anything recently released.  I have no problems with any of my other streaming services, I believe I currently have 6 other platforms and none of them experience this drop.  The TV itsself is (Walmart)  Onn 65" QLED 4K UHD Roku TV.  Cheers. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hello @bradco,

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the suggested tips above? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channels and re-install them. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Keep us posted on how it goes! 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Wjhtana

Mine did the same thing. Open app, go to movies and it would stop and go back to the ROKU home page. I did a ROKU update, and that reset the ROKU TV. Now Prime stays on.

0 Kudos
MBA

I tried the Settings Reset and it seems to be working so far.... Fingers crossed.
Thanks

0 Kudos

Same here and don’t know how to fix!

0 Kudos

I went to setting and then Reset Roku. It worked 👍

0 Kudos