Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllisJune
Channel Surfer

All of my apps on Sharp Roku TV have disappeared

Yesterday when I turned on my TV the only thing I could access was my network connection.  No Home Screen, no access to settings or apps showing.  I unplugged TV, waited and plugged back in again and everything was fine. 
Today when I turn on TV my Home Screen shows Live TV but none of my apps.  Tried unplugging, System Restart as well as unplugging & restarting router with no luck.  
I’ve read of other posts about this problem back from 2022, 2022. Not wanting to do a factory reset if there is another fix. Suggestions?? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: All of my apps on Sharp Roku TV have disappeared

Since the last update mine has been the same. Just sign back into your roku account. It brought all my apps back.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.