Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jet11

All channels hidden on Live TV guide. Please help

Labels (1)
13 REPLIES 13
ABen3

Re: All channels hidden on Live TV guide. Please help

Same thing just happend to us. Everything was working fine last night but now all the channels are gone "All channels are hidden. Press * to manage channels". At first when you press * nothings was happening.  I did a factory rest of the whole system and tried again. It was the same problem but now when you press * a screen came up with the option to manage channels. Then it worked and I have my channels back, but really frustrated with Roku!

0 Kudos
jet11

PXL_20240811_150408047.jpgI just turned on my set and this is what I got. It was ok yesterday. I tried restarting everything and even did a factory reset. Pressing * does nothing. Can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
jet11

Omg. The channels just came back. So annoying! I was ready to return it. 

0 Kudos
klikouchin

I got the same thing, but not ALL channels are back, only those with numbers > 100. All local channels 2 - 57 are gone. I used to watch Olympics on channel 5 and now it is gone, don't know what to do. Can anybody help?

0 Kudos
HeribertoC

I still have the problem. Did you do something to fix it?

0 Kudos
klikouchin

Now all my local channels are back. What I did:

selected Manage channels -> Sort channel list -> By channel number

At first, only channels > 100 showed up, but then in few minutes, all local channels reappeared as well.

HTH

0 Kudos
HeribertoC

I don't have sort on my menu =( 

0 Kudos
klikouchin

Try pressing *, and find 'manage the channels' in different places: when you are in guide, or on  a selected channel, or thru setting menus. 

0 Kudos
Rajman
Reel Rookie

Same problem here. Don't have the sort feature. Will just sit and wait till someone at Roku wakes up. Hope it doesn't take two weeks, Only think coming in on Live TV is the baseball game and can't move off if. Manage and edit channels are all blank. My next TV will have nothing to do with Roku.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.