Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emuck

After latest update: Airplay not working & Apps on Roku gone: Amazon Prime, ARD Mediathek

Roku Express (3930, 3931 series)  

Dear Roku-Community & Support,

After the latest update of my Roku Express two days ago the following happened:
1) Airplay is not working - if I want to mirror my apple 14 pro iPhone (iOs 17.7) my TV shows only a "Airplay screen" but did not start "mirroring".

2) Apps/channels are no longer available:
I am not able to find the apps/channels "Amazon Prime" and "ARD Mediathek". Only Youtube was working for using Roku.

I bought Roku Express (and it worked to far), because on the package ARD and Prime are printed on the package, promising to be used with Roku.

Please indicate how to proceed.
Best Regards

Ursula

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: After latest update: Airplay not working & Apps on Roku gone: Amazon Prime, ARD Mediathek

@Emuck Unplug the Roku for 30 seconds and plug it back in.  This will restart your device.

0 Kudos
Emuck

Re: After latest update: Airplay not working & Apps on Roku gone: Amazon Prime, ARD Mediathek

Dear HDMI-Guru,

Thanks so much.

Unfortunately did not change a thing.
I tried to "mirror" ARD Mediathek and on the TV screen it is mentioned that the devices are paired but the film does not start. On my iPhone it is mentioned that there is an error "mirroring".

Any other idea?

Best Regards Ursula

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.