Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWatts
Reel Rookie

Added "POLSKA 360" app channel, screen has "play" button I can't highlight to press

Can you help please?

Just found out how to post topic to "section". I sent private message to coordinator but maybe someone else could help too.

We are new just 3 months we've had our Roku player. This is 1st time today I came to roku support to find solution & surprised their is no customer support email or phone.

I'm hooked up to my Panasonic 55" (2008) TV with a Roku 1080, on HDMI3 line. For most part been OK except net issues with cable we had them replace so working better now.

Today I added "Polska 360" app channel for live TV so my wife can view it & me to see news in Poland & views of towns, food, etc. 

The main screen after selecting it from the home page, shows screen (photo 1),

then when I select image for "live tv" (photo 2 & 3) it shows a "play" button and says to press play to start viewing live!

How do I select the "play" button to view??? Nothing is working to be able to highlight the "play" button nor am I able to select it or press it to see live tv by using any button on my remote. 

Can you please help me?

20230804_135319.jpg

20230804_135340.jpg

20230804_135349.jpg

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Added "POLSKA 360" app channel, screen has "play" button I can't highlight t

I think the button is already highlighted, so just press OK.  It appears the channel/app just doesn't work.

You could try to contact the developer.  Their website is https://polonico.tv/ and their contact is token@polonico.com .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DWatts
Reel Rookie

Re: Added "POLSKA 360" app channel, screen has "play" button I can't highlight t

Thanks, I tried several times to press all buttons, even holding down OK button for few seconds. I tried going in/ out of app page a few times. Nothing worked. Thanks for sending me the link....not sure how you found it. I will be sending them a message & hopefully they will get back to me. I greatly appreciate your thoughts and time. 

0 Kudos