Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dornick

Action Smoothing on Roku Express - Netflix

Jump to solution

I just setup my Roku Express on a Panasonic Plasma TV. For some reason, Netflix is streaming over Roku with smoothing effect that looks awful. Using the app that came with the TV, this was never a problem. Now, using the Roku, it is. How on god's green earth do I disable the Roku Express from action smoothing my Netflix streaming? I cannot find the option anywhere (Netflix or on Roku menu online or from the app on TV through the device).

Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dornick

Re: Action Smoothing on Roku Express - Netflix

Jump to solution

Resolved - The Motion Smoothing function on my TV is set at an input level. In other words, that hideous effect was on at the TV level. The Roku wasn't the problem. Once I disabled it, the streaming services all looked better.

I am posting this for anyone else with this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
dornick

Re: Action Smoothing on Roku Express - Netflix

Jump to solution

Resolved - The Motion Smoothing function on my TV is set at an input level. In other words, that hideous effect was on at the TV level. The Roku wasn't the problem. Once I disabled it, the streaming services all looked better.

I am posting this for anyone else with this issue.

0 Kudos