Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JL475

AcornTV subscription through roku

I get this message when trying to watch a show on Acorn TV after subscribing through roku. I have no idea what it means or how to fix whatever the problem is. Any ideas? Thanks.

I wanted to attach a photo, but can’t figure that out here either! So, here is what it says:

Roku Billing

you have already subscribed to Acorn TV via Roku. Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In.  (Number) 

* Close (this is the only option, no place I see to sign in)

(a multi digit number followed the above, but I didn’t want to put that here in case it is some sort of secret sign in or something)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
JL475

Re: AcornTV subscription through roku

Figured it out, had to sign out of my previous acorn subscription I stopped over a year ago, and create a new account. Geez.

0 Kudos

Re: AcornTV subscription through roku

I experienced this same problem when trying to renew a subscription after several months of not using it. I had tried to renew directly through the Acorn Channel. The solution was to log out of Acorn and log back in. 

0 Kudos