Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arleigh

Accessing the Jeopardy game show

We just got the Roku Express 4K plus streaming stick and can't find the Jeopardy game show anywhere.  Was wondering if it's available through an app on Roku or if we just have to use an antenna to receive it.  I tried to contact Roku but an agent wasn't available for my question.  Thanks

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

Re: Accessing the Jeopardy game show

Jeopardy is broadcasted live week days at 7 EST on ABC. If you don’t have a cable tv provider to watch ABC you could sign up for a live tv streaming service such as DirecTV Stream or YouTube TV. You could also pick up an antenna and hook it up to your TV. But antennas don’t work in most areas. So are you trying to watch Jeopardy live as it airs? 

Arleigh

Yes I'm trying to watch it live as it airs.  I guess I'll have to find a live streaming service that has that show listed.  Thank you

0 Kudos
BillieAnnie
Roku Guru

You need a live TV streaming service that offers ABC. YouTube TV is actually the best. But every service offers a different channel line up. Go to SupposeTV and see what works best for you 

Arleigh

Thanks so much BillieAnnie!

0 Kudos

There are free services that offer 24-hour live feeds, as well as on-demand viewing of legacy episodes, more than a couple years old shows, with Alex Trebek. PlutoTV is one (and you may have some luck with XUMU, RokuTV, Redbox, etc.), tho you may have to keep up with seasons and episodes with a pen and notepad, Pluto doesn't always do a great job of saving your progress viewing on-demand, even when signed in

0 Kudos