Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Roku for Fubo on a Sony Smart Tv

A couple months ago we subscribed to Fobu and we like it very much.  We have four TVs, three with Rokus and one Smart TV without a Roku.  Up until last night, we could access the Fobu network on the SmartTV.  When I tried to launch it last night, it told me I needed to sign in and gave me a code.  But when I entered the code, nothing happened no access.  Fobu was available on the three TVs with Rokus.  My Fubo account says "Roku for Fubo."  Does this mean Fobu will no longer work on my SmartTV without a Roku?  Is this an issue?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Avaya
Roku Guru

Re: Accessing Roku for Fubo on a Sony Smart Tv

This is why you do not subscribe to anything through your Roku account. Cancel your subscription through Roku for FuboTV. Sign up directly through the FuboTV website. 

0 Kudos

But it's been working just fine on my SmartTV without a Roku until last night.

0 Kudos
Avaya
Roku Guru

Doesn't matter. When you subscribe through Roku your restricted to Roku. When you subscribe to FuboTV website your free to use it on any supported devices in any location. 

0 Kudos