Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelenInPhilly
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC plus player error code: -6; error message

I should mention I found a fix- stopped using the Roku and switched to Apple TV 🤷🏼‍♀️

0 Kudos
PFowler326

how did you get in touch with AMC+ please let me know email me please or put on here how you did that. I have searched everywhere Roku tried to help they couldn't said www.amctheatres.com that didn't tell me anything, couldn't find where to go.  

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @EhTVstuff

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach AMC support here 

Hope this helps! 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
TJ-2
Reel Rookie

Same!!! I don’t get it because I login to the app on my phone and watch it just fine, but who really wants to do that for every single episode!?

0 Kudos
TJ-2
Reel Rookie

After all the trouble of  unsubscribing, removing channel, and then reinstalling the AMC+ channel again and again, I finally just said forget it!! So I unsubscribed and removed it for the last and final time and then I went to the AMC+ on the Roku Channel…. And it’s working!! They offer a free 7 day trial as well, same monthly cost and options, but most of all it’s working and I can catch up on the Walking Dead… finally!!! 

0 Kudos