Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizardquinn
Channel Surfer

AMC Showcase channel 372 is stuck on the same episode over and over again

AMC Showcase channel 372 is in its Mad Men stage where it plays 5 episodes on a loop. Eventually it move through the season to the next block of 5 episodes for a few hours however, it seems to be stuck on Season 6, Episode 1 "The Doorway" for going on 4 hours now despite the fact that the channel list description reads that it should be a different episode. Is this happening to anyone else and does anyone have a fix for this? It was working fine and correctly until it got to season 6.

4 REPLIES 4
Dmozzer77sy
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC Showcase channel 372 is stuck on the same episode over and over again

I’ve tried reaching out to AMC about the problem and there is no customer support. Anyone been able to reach them? 

0 Kudos
lizardquinn
Channel Surfer

I called (816) 272-8106 and selected the technical support option. The first time they just told me to restart Roku and check for updates which didn't fix it. I called back and told them this is a Roku issues as the other channels are fine and airing what they say they are airing. Then he said it seemed to be a problem with the AMC streaming app and I said "No, it's the Roku live channel that airs the AMC showcase." It's November 26 and channel 372 is still playing the same episode (it's going on two days now). It really seems like a simple programming glitch but probably because it's Thanksgiving weekend no one is around to flip a switch or type in a code. They created a case number and told me they'd get back to me but I haven't heard back and it doesn't matter now. Not the end of the world but I was bummed as I was looking forward to spending a weekend with one of my favorite shows.

lizardquinn
Channel Surfer

By the way, the number I called is for Roku since it's their live channel. I don't think it's an AMC issue but then again maybe it is. Either way, Roku should be aware of it and contacting AMC.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lizardquinn @Dmozzer77sy,

We appreciate your reports about this content issue.

We have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team for further assistance.

Once we have an available update, I'll make sure to forward it to this thread.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.