Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KWilson1
Reel Rookie

Re: AMC+ Better Call Saul - Missing Episodes

Jump to solution

We signed up with AMC to see season 6 but only episode 8 of season 6 is on there and not episodes 1-7.  Does anyone know where I can find those? google searches have not come up with anything.  

bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Feeling ripped off? I did! Wish i knew i couldn't see all epis before i paid for it. Lesson learned.

Looks like the only way to see all epis of season 6 is on amazon prime and google play.

bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Also Season 6 ( all epis) will prob be available on Netflix in a year. 

0 Kudos
KWilson1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Great info. I will delete my AMC account. 

Dmoyer44

Freevee on roku not playing full episodes

Jump to solution

Watchung I Shouldn't be Alive. Episode doesn't play to the end them skips to next episode. Any clue why?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Freevee on roku not playing full episodes

Jump to solution

Hey @Dmoyer44

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel/content or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
nhbos

Jump to solution

AMC+ appears so limited for the high monthly cost. I signed up to specifically watch latest Better Call Saul and both seasons of The Gulf. NOPE on both. Why is it so expensive if it’s so limited?

0 Kudos
bite-me
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi there. Wish i knew the answer. Guess we'll have to wait till it comes on Netflix next year?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@nhbos @bite-me

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos