Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Subscribe to Tennis Channel

Jump to solution

I'm trying to subscribe to the Tennis Channel as a Christmas present for my wife. No idea where to start. Would appreciate any pointers. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Subscribe to Tennis Channel

Jump to solution

@knaveboy  Thanks for the note! 

The Tennis Channel allows you to either sign into an existing Tennis Channel Plus subscription, or authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials. A Tennis Channel Plus subscription gives you access to additional content when compared to the TV authenticated version. 

You can currently only subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus directly through the channel provider. See more here: https://tennischanneleverywhere.com/subscribe

Once you have a subscription, you would install the channel on your Roku device, then go into the channel's Settings menu, select 'My account', then log into the channel. You can also authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials in the same section. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jsawyer243 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features. functionality, or authentication, you'll want to contact the Tennis Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach the Tennis Channel support here: https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@knaveboy  Thanks for the note! 

The Tennis Channel allows you to either sign into an existing Tennis Channel Plus subscription, or authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials. A Tennis Channel Plus subscription gives you access to additional content when compared to the TV authenticated version. 

You can currently only subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus directly through the channel provider. See more here: https://tennischanneleverywhere.com/subscribe

Once you have a subscription, you would install the channel on your Roku device, then go into the channel's Settings menu, select 'My account', then log into the channel. You can also authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials in the same section. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have "activated" access to the Tennis Channel five (5) times.  When I go to watch it tells me to sign in and give me another code.  I go to the tennischannel/activate web site and put the code in and bingo: I get the message that I have already activated and can start watch streaming now.  I have turned the TV off, have turned ROKU off, have gone in and out the website.  No joy!!!!!!!!!!  This is VERY frustrating as this is the prime reason that we bought ROKU. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jsawyer243 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features. functionality, or authentication, you'll want to contact the Tennis Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach the Tennis Channel support here: https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

We do not have cable; we stream using Roku through our Internet provider. How do I get the Tennis Channel onto my Roku?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TennisFinn 

Thanks for the inquiry.

From the Home screen, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels and enter Tennis Channel and select Add channel.

For more information on how to add channels to your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos