Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madsmom

Peacock tv watch on computer but not showing on Roku on TV

I watch Peacock TV on my computer with no issues. When I go to Roku on my computer it also shows that Peacock TV is installed on my Roku however, when I go to the tv and pull up my channels, Peacock TV is not one of my choices.  I added NBC but on there it is listed as Peacock Preview - so you only get trailers of some shows.  I'm trying to watch Yellowstone for free.     I have watched 3 seasons on my computer for free on Peacock. Now hubby wants to watch and I can't get it on Roku even though it says it is installed. 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock tv watch on computer but not showing on Roku on tb

Which model Roku do you have? Peacock only supports certain models.  Only season 1 episode 1 is free on Peacock. To watch season 2 and 3 and other episodes of 1 you need to be a Peacock premium subscriber 

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Madsmom

3500X

How come I was able to watch all 3 seasons on Peacock on my computer?

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Your Roku isn’t supported by Peacock cause it’s too old. Time to upgrade. Are you a Comcast subscriber? Comcast subscribers get Peacock Premium for free. The free version of Peacock only allows you to watch Season 1 Episode 1 for free

Streamer317
Roku Guru

The feather means premiumThe feather means premium

0 Kudos
Madsmom

I must pay for the cheapest subcription then for Peacock as I have watched the first 3 season. 

So even with paying for the subscription, it won't show up on Roku to watch?

Yep, looked ours up, it is a 3500x.   Guess I will have to update.

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@Madsmom  If your paying for something you should know. And yes you will need to upgrade your Roku. I recommend the Streaming Stick 4K+

Madsmom

Autopay, I was thinking it was for a different channel but I did look up, yep paying for Peacock!  Thanks!

0 Kudos