Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Peacock channel does not appear on my Roku Express.

Jump to solution

1. Roku's website informs me that I have successfully downloaded Peacock channel.

2. I signed up for Peacock Premium on Peacock's website and that website lists Roku Express as a supported device.

3. There is no sign of Peacock channel on my Roku Express. I have restarted, unplugged, and searched high and low. Peacock channel does not appear.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

Re: Peacock channel does not appear on my Roku Express.

Jump to solution

Check WHICH Roku express model you have. Go to System/About to check the model number, then see if it's in the list below:

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 15

Jump to solution

Check WHICH Roku express model you have. Go to System/About to check the model number, then see if it's in the list below:

Roku:
Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later) 
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

View solution in original post

Level 8

Jump to solution

Uh-oh. I have a Roku Express 3700X, which is an older model than the 3900X. So I'm out of luck. Instead of buying a new Roku (I've owned three and I've had a number of issues with each of them, and a spotty history of support), I may be in the market for a new TV -- with an internet connection that would eliminate the need for Roku and a bigger screen than my 10-year old Samsung.

0 Kudos