Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robyn_ames
Level 8

Need help finding Strong Medicine show seasons

I was wondering if anyone knew how to find out what subscription is needed for certain shows. For example the show Strong Medicine has 4 seasons but only allows me to watch seasons 1-2 because seasons 3-4 require a subscription but I have no clue what subscription. Would love to keep watching the show since it is not found anywhere else. 

thank you

15 REPLIES 15\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need help finding Strong Medicine show seasons

There are several websites available that can tell you which services stream your choice of program.  Ones I know of are:

justwatch.com

decider.com

reelgood.com

-- there may be others

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
robyn_ames
Level 8

Thank you. I will try those and see. 

0 Kudos
robyn_ames
Level 8

I feel I may need to clarify from my post. So Strong Medicine was on Lifetime in 2000-2006 but it is no longer online anywhere. You can not stream it from any other sight at all. I have looked everywhere and so have others. Season 1 is on dvd which I have. Roku added season 2 A month ago and I noticed the other day on the roku app that season 3-4 shows up but you have to have a subscription. I want to know how to find out what subscription since it is not streaming anywhere else. 

0 Kudos
Jroach931
Level 7

I am is the same boat Roku if your listening please open up season 5&6

Tayshannel
Level 8

Has anyone figured it out yet because I want to watch as well. I was able to watch seasons 1-4 and I want to finish the rest. I even got a subscription to the Lifetime Movie channel hoping that would help since Strong Medicine was a Lifetime show and it still says I need a premium subscription. I can't even figure out how to send Roku customer service an email so I can ask them myself.

0 Kudos
MandieMW
Level 7

I hope Roku is listening, and that anyone with the dvd set who might be able to upload it somewhere for everyone. I want to finish the series! It's rude to tease us with pieces of series.

Tayshannel
Level 8

If you didn't know they finally put season 5 and 6 out!!! I've been binge watching for 2 daysSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Tayshannel
Level 8

It's out nowSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Kcrd93
Level 7

Are you able to watch the series finale, Special Delivery?

0 Kudos