Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rychecat
Reel Rookie

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

I have been locked out of Britbox for 10 days. Does not recognize Roku password even though payment is threw Roku and my player.

Roku customer service bounced me around to 4 different people. New full year payment went in today.WTF

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rychecat

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you tryin to access BritBox through The Roku Channel or are you accessing the channel directly?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LWorkman

Jump to solution

Yes

0 Kudos
LWorkman

Jump to solution

I go to my RoKu screen with all of my channels free and paid and click on BritBox.  It keeps wanting me to subscribe and when I click a plan, it tells me I am already a subscriber, but nothing happens.  I do live in USA.    

Rychecat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You must go into britbox.com and register with same email and password and it will give you Roku connect option.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LWorkman, we see you're having issues with logging into BritBox. To clarify, are you looking to log in to The Roku Channel or the standalone version of Britbox? If you are looking to use The Roku Channel version, you will not be prompted to login. That channel uses your Roku account credentials to access the content. If you're using the standalone version, you will be prompted to sign in with the account that you have set up directly with BritBox. Are you able to confirm by visiting each of the different BritBox channels which one you are trying to use? Please let us know.

0 Kudos
Nehen

Jump to solution

where is the answer to this problem? I am having the very same issues.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Nehen

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Are you trying to access Britbox through The Roku Channel or through the channel directly?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm having this issue as well. I somehow got signed out of my britbox app on the Roku and when I tried to sign in with my Roku email it says I need to subscribe. I purchased the subscription through Roku and it's a year long (not expiring until April). I also tried to access it through the Roku Channel and it prompts me to subscribe. Please assist.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Justmeemily

Thanks for the post.

For clarification, are you trying to access BritBox through The Roku Channel, or directly through the channel itself? Is it possible that you signed up to BritBox with another email?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos