Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gene_01
Reel Rookie

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

I just added Hallmark Movies Now and this is STILL an issue. So I guess they never resolved it. 😕 I have ot log back in almost every day.

0 Kudos

Re: Hallmark: Movies Now Always makes you re-login. (after a certain amount of time)

Jump to solution

This issue obviously has not been resolved. The original post was in 2021 and here I am still having the same issue in March 2024!!

Where is the solution??? 

Pablo48
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sadly, I continue to have the same issue as well. I can't believe that a company the size of Hallmark can't figure this out.

Jump to solution

Here it is 2024 and it’s still doing this same problem, in fact it’s gotten worse tbh. Everytime I pause the show and walk away to go do something and my screensaver comes up on my tv, when I click back to the show I’m signed out. This is absolutely ridiculous!