Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AutumnEmbers
Binge Watcher

Volume on Roku outdoor camera

I recently purchased the Roku outdoor wired camera. It is set up and connected to my television. There is almost no volume on the outside camera. The siren cannot be heard and when I speak into it it is so quiet no one can hear it. Please help with the instructions on how to raise the volume.

0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Volume on Roku outdoor camera

@AutumnEmbers

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shawnjdavis75
Binge Watcher

Same here and it looks like its a mass problem. Hopefully it can be fixed with an update.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Shawnjdavis75

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jesenia_anaeli
Reel Rookie

I also am having same issue , the volume is very low on the outdoor camera SE device and can barely be heard if you are right NEXT TO IT.

0 Kudos
AutumnEmbers
Binge Watcher

Thanks for responding! The more people put this in comments, they might notice!!

I just purchased 4 more indoor cameras.

SAME ISSUE!

I thought mayithe indoor would be different. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @jesenia_anaeli @AutumnEmbers 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your new Roku Smart Home Outdoor Camera. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Should you have any issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeH17

I’m having the same problem with lack of volume on the outdoor camera. Any answers to all the previous questions? I ran the latest update today and there is no change in volume. The indoor camera is loud, so I’m hoping there’s a fix for the outdoor one.

AutumnEmbers
Binge Watcher

It's heartening to hear that you do have volume on your indoor camera. I have no volumes on indoor and outdoor cameras. The company has given me the information I posted above about disconnecting connecting resetting by factory standards all cameras. That's the only thing I know to try.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @MikeH17 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your new Roku Smart Home Outdoor Camera.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Should you have any issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos