Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RavenEmilee892
Reel Rookie

Security - unknown devices connecting to Roku

Jump to solution

I just have a roku camera in my room. I had an alert so when I looked at the feed, I noticed the feed that was showing was not my room. Makes me feel like someone was viewing my device feed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RavenEmilee892,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your Roku camera, which was not showing your room in your Roku Smart Home app live stream. No worries, we are more than happy to help you with this concern.

Before we proceed, can you please tell us what you see in your Roku Smart home app live stream? Also, kindly double-check the Roku account that was linked to your Roku Smart Home app if it was logged in with your Roku account. Here's the step-by-step process: 

1. Open your Roku smart home app
  2. Select Account
  3. Under my account you will see the email address that was logged in to your Roku Smart Home app.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RavenEmilee892,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your Roku camera, which was not showing your room in your Roku Smart Home app live stream. No worries, we are more than happy to help you with this concern.

Before we proceed, can you please tell us what you see in your Roku Smart home app live stream? Also, kindly double-check the Roku account that was linked to your Roku Smart Home app if it was logged in with your Roku account. Here's the step-by-step process: 

1. Open your Roku smart home app
  2. Select Account
  3. Under my account you will see the email address that was logged in to your Roku Smart Home app.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RavenEmilee892
Reel Rookie

Re: Security - unknown devices connecting to Roku

Jump to solution

I can see our room. It was only a brief moment that I saw this other image. Now when I go to look for it, it's nowhere to be found. I did check to see if there were any other devices on my account and there wasn't.  It was just so weird.

0 Kudos