Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lje22032
Channel Surfer

Roku Smart Home subscription for my outside cameras. How do I access the cloud?

Jump to solution

I purchased Roku Smart Home subscription for my outside cameras. How do I access the cloud where they are stored?  I can see the videos on the app under events, but I want to access the cloud where they are stored.  How can I do this?  I cannot find a url.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Smart Home subscription for my outside cameras. How do I access the cloud?

Jump to solution

Download and share event recordings

You can share and download recordings in the smart home app. Downloading a recording will save it to the gallery on your mobile device. Sharing a recording will prompt you to select an app and then generate a message with the recording in the selected app.

1. On the Home screen, tap Events
  2. Select the event
  3. Tap the DownloadDownload icon in the Roku Smart Home mobile app or Share Share icon in the Roku Smart Home mobile app icon

How to set up and view recordings on your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell | Official Roku S...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim

Re: Roku Smart Home subscription for my outside cameras. How do I access the cloud?

Jump to solution

I don't think there is such a thing.  You can only manage the videos through the app on your phone.

0 Kudos
lje22032
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This says it saves videos to the cloud for 14 days.  How do I get the videos from the cloud?

https://www.roku.com/products/smart-home/smart-home-subscription

0 Kudos
renojim

Jump to solution

Download and share event recordings

You can share and download recordings in the smart home app. Downloading a recording will save it to the gallery on your mobile device. Sharing a recording will prompt you to select an app and then generate a message with the recording in the selected app.

1. On the Home screen, tap Events
  2. Select the event
  3. Tap the DownloadDownload icon in the Roku Smart Home mobile app or Share Share icon in the Roku Smart Home mobile app icon

How to set up and view recordings on your Roku Smart Home camera or video doorbell | Official Roku S...

0 Kudos
lje22032
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you for the response.  I was looking for a website where I can review my events, but it seems there is not one.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.