Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mapkeith

Roku 2 pk Indoor Cameras SE, one connects just fine and the other does not connect

I did the setup for the first camera, with no problem. Second camera is in the same room, and the connection failed, tells me to re-type the password. I have done this over a dozen times, I have also restarted app, camera and modem with no luck.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 2 pk Indoor Cameras SE, one connects just fine and the other does not connect

@mapkeith 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried moving the camera closer to your wireless router to see if the issue persists?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TabiV

Re: Roku 2 pk Indoor Cameras SE, one connects just fine and the other does not connect

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @TabiV 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home Cameras.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing so we can better assist you?

For more information about setting up your Roku Smart Home Camera, visit our Support pages here: 
Set up your Indoor Camera SE
Why is my smart home device not connecting?

Please keep us posted with the details of what you are seeing and we will be more than happy to continue to help you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos