Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeke16316
Reel Rookie

RECORDING EVENTS 2 DAYS NOT PLAYING BUT CURRENT EVENTS PLAY AS DESIGNED

Todays events play back as designed on both my IPhone and Roku TV

The problem lies in the events from 3 days ago.  They won;t play and turn grey on my iphone.

On the TV, I rec a message: "this video is unavailable"

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: RECORDING EVENTS 2 DAYS NOT PLAYING BUT CURRENT EVENTS PLAY AS DESIGNED

Hi @zeke16316,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are unable to view the event recordings that were recorded two days ago. We're happy to help. Please try to uninstall the Roku smart home app and re-install back again.

If the problem still persists, keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I tried everything to get mine fixed. Even called the number only to be hung up on. The only thing that worked was I had ended my subscription. They magically started working again. I did turn my subscription back on and am good to good. 

zeke16316
Reel Rookie

Yes, I tried this solution twice, to no avail.  Playback doesn't occur on Roku TV either.

0 Kudos
zeke16316
Reel Rookie

You are correct about customer service, two different Roku employees hung up on me.  The third was helpful and escalated the issue.  I still haven't heard anything from the higher-ups.

0 Kudos
zeke16316
Reel Rookie

I have tried this twice but this action hasn't helped.  Please understand also, playback doesnt work on the Roku TV tile either.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.