Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Re: Outdoor Camera Not Triggered By Any Motion

Jump to solution

THe p[roblen is 100% with Rokus garbage software thoug  they try to pas blame to mISP provider  etc

0 Kudos
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Why should  I conact you agaIN  ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS LIE FOR THEPAST 2 WEEKS MY SOLITION TO THE PROBLEM IS SIMPLE   Junk your garbage and buy product from a different company  I have told others using your trashware to do the same

0 Kudos
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Re: Outdoor Camera will not reconnect to wifi

Jump to solution

pp stil, has not let me reinstall camera for nearly 2 weeks now so I am junking it and buying a difant camera and it sure wil not be anything from Roku all they do is lie to you

0 Kudos
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Junk their garbage and buy the product from a differant company

0 Kudos
FUPOS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Unk their garbage and buy product from a different company Roko is a bunch of frauds for mor details look them up on Trustpilot.com

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.