Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winstoncsu

Newly purchased Outdoor Camera SE doesn't include base station.

I purchased a Outdoor Camera SE (SKU CW1000R) at Walmart today.  The packaging saying that it should include the base station, but the base station and  isn't in the box.  Should I return it to Walmart and get another one or how is the best way to get the base station that should have come with the camera?  Thank you!  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Newly purchased Outdoor Camera SE doesn't include base station.

I didn't realize it, but the camera can now be purchased without the base station (it wasn't that way when the camera was introduced).  Are you sure you bought the right thing?  I guess if the packaging says there's a base station included, then there should be a base station. 🙂  Either way, I think you'll find it much quicker/easier to just return it to Walmart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.