Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GcG1
Reel Rookie

My new Roku television doesn’t show my floodlight camera

Jump to solution

I just bought a new Roku television and installed the Roku smart home app. When I click on it it says to go to the mobile app to add the new television. There isn’t any way to add it. Can someone please help. Tech support says to do the same. I tell you there are no places to add a new television I did manage to delete the old television. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My new Roku television doesn’t show my floodlight camera

Jump to solution

Hi @GcG1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We are here to help you with your concern about the Roku Floodlight camera that is not showing on your Roku TV Roku Camera application.

To successfully connect your Roku Floodlight camera to your Roku TV, ensure that both devices are linked to the same Roku account. This will enable seamless communication between them.

Once connected, you can easily view camera feeds directly on your TV using the Roku Camera app. Please check your Roku account to see if both devices are connected to one Roku account.

To see the email address or Roku account that you use on your Roku TV follow these steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll down and Select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select About

For the Roku Floodlight Camera please follow these steps:

1. Open the Roku Smart Home app
  2. Navigate to "Account" in the menu
  3. Select "Account" again to view the associated email address

If your Roku Floodlight Camera and Roku TV are connected to different email addresses or Roku accounts, don’t worry! You just need to pick one Roku account to use for both devices. This way, everything will sync up perfectly, and you’ll be able to easily watch the live feeds and recordings from your Roku camera right on your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My new Roku television doesn’t show my floodlight camera

Jump to solution

Hi @GcG1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We are here to help you with your concern about the Roku Floodlight camera that is not showing on your Roku TV Roku Camera application.

To successfully connect your Roku Floodlight camera to your Roku TV, ensure that both devices are linked to the same Roku account. This will enable seamless communication between them.

Once connected, you can easily view camera feeds directly on your TV using the Roku Camera app. Please check your Roku account to see if both devices are connected to one Roku account.

To see the email address or Roku account that you use on your Roku TV follow these steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll down and Select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select About

For the Roku Floodlight Camera please follow these steps:

1. Open the Roku Smart Home app
  2. Navigate to "Account" in the menu
  3. Select "Account" again to view the associated email address

If your Roku Floodlight Camera and Roku TV are connected to different email addresses or Roku accounts, don’t worry! You just need to pick one Roku account to use for both devices. This way, everything will sync up perfectly, and you’ll be able to easily watch the live feeds and recordings from your Roku camera right on your Roku TV.

We hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.