Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My indoor camera stopped recording events.

I've had my roku indoor camera for at least 4 months now and it has randomly stopped recording events. It is set to record motion, I made the detection sensitivity as high as possible, and the detection zone is the entire viewing area. I don't want to continue paying per month if this continues. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
kar_emee

Re: My indoor camera stopped recording events.

The same thing is happening for me as well it was recording for a little after I had bought the subscription but it stopped working I’ve tried everything I could think of and even searched it up but nothing is working I have restarted the camera deleted the app deleted the camera off the app and nothing

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.