Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My cameras haven’t worked since I bought them

I bought the set of two smart home cameras ever since I bought them one camera would work or the other one I could not click on one and then the other right after to check them now neither one of them will work. It just keeps trying to connect, but does not connect. I’ve had nothing but trouble with these things. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My cameras haven’t worked since I bought them

Hi @Nperkins881,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku cameras. Help is here. How far is the camera from your wireless router? What brand and model router are you also using?

For more information about setting up your Roku Smart Home Camera, visit our Support pages here: 
Set up your Indoor camera.
Why is my smart home device not connecting?

Please keep us posted with the details of what you are seeing, and we will be more than happy to continue to help you. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.