Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neub72

Lost screw for securing the transformer wire to doorbell

Hi, while installing my door bell, the short screw that secures the transformer wire took flight and I can not find it. Any Idea where I can get a replacement or at least the correct size of the screw?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Lost screw for securing the transformer wire to doorbell

Hi @Neub72,

A warm welcome here in the Roku community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with the missing screw. We'd like to know more details so we can assist you further. Are you using a wired or wireless video doorbell? Where and when did you purchase the Roku Smart Home Video Doorbell? Please be advised that you can try to get replacement screws from where you purchased them or look for something similar in stores near you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Lost screw for securing the transformer wire to doorbell

They clearly said transformer wire. I'm bumping this so that I can get the same answer. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.