Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up Roku Indoor Camera

Look it's the simplest thing in the freaking world and for some reason oh my God I'm about to look the chords came out of the back of my indoor camera I can't figure out how to open the camera to plug the thing back in that's it. Again for I don't even know who but the chords that plug into the wall on one end and then plug into the or go into the back of the camera on the other end the ones that go into the back of the camera have come out so they're just sitting there on the counter and my cameras in my hand with a hole in the back of it how do I plug back in the cord on the inside of the camera how do you open up the freaking camera.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Has made me hate Rokuwpassion . Past2hours dumbest thing ever

Hi @Doneafter2nite,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to look further into this issue that you're experiencing with the Roku cameras. Could you send a photo or video of your running issue? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.