Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spiderman1
Reel Rookie

Free trail 14 days is missing

What happen to my free 14 day trail Subscription for my smart home camera 360 se

I had it but then it is gone what is going on

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Free trail 14 days is missing

@Spiderman1

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to assist you, but will need more detailed information.

Did you remove the Roku Smart Home camera off of your Roku account and then adding it back again to your Roku account after activating the free trial?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jeff_C1

Similar question....

AFTER my 14 days...If I choose to NOT subscribe...what do functionality do I lose?  It seems that the video doorbell has stopped notifying me.

Thanks -- Jeff

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jeff_C1

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Products page here: Roku Smart Home Subscription.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
fiftafur

My 14 day trial isn't working on the Roku Security cameras

It worked for the first day

I don't know if it's a problem with the camera or what

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @fiftafur 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home subscription free trial.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing with your subscription trial?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.